Orlando4Villas - Booking Terms and Conditions
Any guest/Agent who has already paid their balance to us can move to any date within 12 months from original travel date. The guest/Agent has one option to move to a new date (unless that date is still impacted by COVID-19) and they waive future cancellation rights, so it important that they are certain when changing their dates. 100% travel credit will be transferred to new date, if a lower rate band is selected there is no refund but can use additional credit towards such amenities as pool heat. If the guests/Agent chooses a higher rate band they must pay the difference.
Guests/Agents that have already paid Orlando4Villas that balance stays with Orlando4Villas as a travel credit. Guests/Agents who have not yet paid will be invoiced for the payment based on the guests original booking date, and will be required to Orlando4Villas now and in turn will receive the travel credit.
Omicron Virus Please Note UK Cleints if you have taken a Covid test 48hrs prior to departure and this is positive then the reservation can not be amended and adequate travel insureance must be taken
Any guest/Agent who is due to pay their balance up to 7th June 2020 can move the dates to anytime in 12 months and the balance will be due 45 days prior to new arrival date. The guest/Agent has one option to move to a new date (unless that date is still impacted by COVID-19) and they waive future cancellation rights. Their deposit is held by Orlando4Villas so if a Guests/Agents booking the Guests/Agents needs to pay the deposit to Orlando4Villas . If a lower rate band is selected there is no refund but can use additional credit towards such amenities as pool heat. If the Guests/Agents chooses a higher rate and they must pay the difference. If guests/Agents want to keep existing travel date and hope the crisis ends they can pay balance 30 days prior to arrival.
In both the above if the selected dates are available in the original home that the reservations has to stay with that home. If the selected dates are not available then the booking can transfer to another Orlando4Villas home.
For all reservations post 7th June 2020 currently our standard terms and condition apply.
Cancellation Flex & FlexPlus
FLEX: Cancel for a full refund (80% refund, 20% future credit) or amend dates free of charge, up to 14 days before check in*
FLEXPLUS: Cancel for a full refund (80% refund, 20% future credit) or amend dates free of charge up to 30 days before check in*
Future credit must be used within 6 months of the original cancellation date and the New dates must be within 12 months of the original check in date
New Amendments may incur additional seasonal charges, No further changes can be made
Reservations paid in Full a 20% of the total can be used as a future credit
Flex and FlexPlus is for all reservations that have paid in Full
Deposit only bookings will be offered a Travel Credit for the same home as originally reserved, sometimes it may possible to transfer the deposit to alternative home
*Please retain a copy of this for your reference
You are required to pay us a non-refundable deposit of £200/ $360 or 20% whichever is the greater per booking. Your deposit will be applied to your rental cost; this will be confirmed by e-mail with the outstanding balance due 8 weeks prior to the arrival date. A processing fee of £15.00 / $25.00 is applied to all reservations and is non-refundable at any time this is to cover our administrative costs.
If you reserve a property and want to cancel within 48 hours of the reservation, your full deposit will be returned without any charge.
Once your reservation has been confirmed you will receive an e-mail including your Booking ID # which is required to access My Reservation- your secure online reservation management tool. This provides you with immediate 24-hour real-time access to your electronic travel documents, including directions and vacation home access details. Your vacation home access details are only accessible once the final payment has been secured.
Please Note all Reservations arriving within 8 weeks of the arrival date must upload Government ID Upon receipt of this document, access to the downloadable brochure will be granted. This is to identify our guest and also to protect against fraudulent transactions
1. COPY OF YOUR PHOTO ID AND YOUR CREDIT CARD FRONT AND BACK
1. COPY OF A UTILITY BILL
If you are reserving a property within 8 weeks of the arrival date the total reservation amount is due. The total amount for the rental will automatically become non-refundable. You will be emailed a reservation confirmation providing you with a unique booking ID number. This information will be required to login to My Reservation and retrieve full access to your chosen vacation home.
What is Instant Book?
Orlando4Villas listings that display the Instant Book are currently utilizing a live calendar feed. Please keep in mind that instant book does NOT guarantee availability.
In the unlikely event we have to cancel or relocate your reservation due to unforeseen circumstances, or a non-updated availability calendar we will endeavor to place you in a vacation home of similar standard. In the unlikely event this is not possible we will refund all monies paid to Orlando4Villas excluding the processing fee. Under no circumstances will any compensation be paid to the renter in the event of a cancellation or relocation of a booking. We reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without notice or liability should a property become unavailable for the following reasons. There are emergency maintenance issues (i.e. broken air conditioning) that would prohibit use, foreclosure of property or damage caused prior to your arrival. Orlando4Villas strives to comply with all reservation requests for specific vacation homes. However, due to changes in residence ownership, unforeseen mechanical problems, or any other circumstances, we or no company cannot guarantee a specific rental property. We reserve the right to change assignments without notice or liability should a residence become unavailable.
Guest hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Orlando4Villas harmless for injuries or other losses to guests, persons and property that may occur in connection with guest's use of the premises. Guest further agrees that as agent for the owner or manager of the Premises, Orlando4Villas has no control over the condition of the Premises. Orlando4Villas will cooperate in forwarding any complaint or concern to the owner and manager of the Premises, but shall not be obligated to correct any condition or hazard associated with the Premises.
Orlando4Villas are pleased to accept payments by all major credit cards, Pay Pal.
Orlando4Villas are pleased to accept payments by all major credit cards, Pay Pal. In the event that a reservation is made within 28 days of arrival and payment is made via debit/ credit card, the following supporting documents must be provided in order to secure the reservation, the below information can be up loaded via My Reservation
As a security protocol and to protect against fraudulent transactions we ask all our customers who have made Reservations within 28 days of arrival date and payment is made via debit/credit card, the following supporting documentation must be provided in order to secure the reservation:
1. A copy of front & back of payment card
2. A copy of cardholders identification Government ID (Driver’s License OR passport)
3. Proof of cardholders address (recent utility bill/statement)
Amendment of reservations, any amendment to a confirmed Reservation, will incur a charge of $70.00 or £40.00 Administration fee; this excludes additional requested services and additional stays.
Minimum stay is 3 nights (subject to homeowner’s discretion) depending on property and season. If you have reserved a vacation home for less than 7 nights a cleaning fee will be charged as per the detailed price. This will be at the home owner’s discretion if an owner declines a min stay reservation we will contact you to move your reservation to another property with your consent or refund you the renter all monies paid No compensation will be given for cancelled reservations for less than the minimum stay for that property.
All Final Payments must be made 8 weeks prior to the arrival date submitted on your booking agreement (Please confirm with your bank for any International Bank charges that may occur). Orlando4Villas will automatically request the final payment by email payment link approximately 8 weeks prior to your arrival. It is the renter’s responsibility to inform Orlando4Villas of any change of email address, failure to respond to final payment reminders could result in loss of reservation and deposit.
Quotes: Orlando4Villas prices quoted are valid for 14 days and prices are subject to change without notice
- Pets are not allowed in any of our homes unless authorized and advertised on the listing by the home owner. Pet friendly means: one pet. An extra cleaning fee is applicable and we must be notified that you are traveling with one pet. Failure to adhere to this notice will result in your removal from any property and charges being applied to your supplied Credit/Debit card
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside any of our homes
- BBQ's must not be used inside of the pool area; charges will apply for cleaning of the Pool Deck. BBQ's must only be used on the lawn area outside of the pool screen. Guests will be held responsible for all damage resulting from misuse of the BBQ. BBQ's must also be cleaned prior to your departure or charges will automatically be applied to the credit card we have on file
- Early check in and late checkout will only be confirmed and charged on completion of final Payment. These options are subject to availability. Early check in when possible can start from 1:00pm EST and late check out when possible can be at 1:00pm EST. Normal times are 4:00pm EST check in and 10:00am EST check out
It is a condition of booking that the maximum number of occupants does not exceed the total amount the property has listed it can accommodate. Violation of this condition will result in the immediate removal of the property with no refund.
Accidental Damage Plan(ADP)
Unless otherwise stated, all reservations are subject to a non-refundable ADP - accidental damage insurance fee which is payable with the final balance The ADP Fee overs you for minor accidental damage to the villa and its contents during your stay up to the value of approximately $500. The accidental damage insurance fee is payable in addition to the security deposit payable . In the event that damage is caused to the vacation home during your stay Orlando4Villas shall, at our absolute discretion, make a determination as to whether the cost of any repair and/or replacement should be deducted from your security deposit or whether the damage is sufficiently minor and accidental in our opinion to be covered by the accidental damage Intentional damage or gross negligence is not covered by accidental damage insurance. Any damages must be reported to the management company prior to checking out. If you fail to report any damages the insurance will not cover you and you will be charged for the cost of repairs or replacement items
ADP ensures that you will not be charged for damages that are clearly accidental.
1. ADP does not cover loss of use of the Vacation Home.
2. ADP does not cover damage caused by any pet brought to the Vacation Home.
3. Theft or Loss of Keys
4. Acts of God.
5. Intentional damage is not covered under the ADP Protection Plan
6. ADP does Not Include defect of Electrical Appliances
7. Additional Cleaning or removal of Excessive Trash
A security deposit is required for all bookings. The amount of deposit will vary depending on the size of the house. This will vary from a standard home to exclusive hones or for guests celebrating an event in the home. This is required to provide security against any malicious damages, inventory discrepancies, excess housekeeping or excess trash. Subject to satisfactory inspection of the property after departure the authorization will be voided within 2 weeks of your departure. Standard Refundable Security Deposit £200.00 or $300.00 for Exlusive Homes $1500.00 All Guest will be informed of the security deposit.
If guest see anything damaged on arrival within 24hrs this must be reported to Olando4villas and the property management company, This includes damaged and stained Towels and Bed Linen
If I have ordered pool heat, I understand that should the temperature drop below 55 degrees the pool heater may shut off. There are no refunds for pool heat, refunds will only be provided if the pool heater is physically broken and verified by the local management company. The renter must have this in writing from the local management company. The pool Safety fence must be kept erected at all times for the safety of children. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. The pool is cleaned and chemically balanced every week for your safety and comfort; however, on rare occasions it may be necessary to apply extra chemicals to the pool to maintain safe and correct chemical levels. Should this occur during your stay it will be necessary for you to be out of the pool for a period of 12-24 hours for safety reasons. Do not allow unsupervised children to use the pool or spa. Items such as clothes, toys etc. must not be left in the spa.
The majority of the pool and spa heaters used in Central Florida are electric pump exchangers. In layman's terms, the warm air is applied to the water to heat it for your enjoyment.
These types of heaters require an air temperature of at least 55 degrees to be effective. During colder weather, the pool heat pump may not be able to heat up the pool quite as high as preferred.
We wanted to make sure that you are aware that the optional pool heat charge is not for a guaranteed water temperature but for having the heat pump running and the electricity use that goes with it.
Actual water temperature may vary from day to day as a result of weather conditions during the day and night.
*Please note that colder weather will not warrant a refund for pool heating.
Please Note: upon arrival at your vacation rental if you find any issues relating to the reserved property you should Immediately inform Orlando4Villas and the local property manager, the local property manager will reasonably endeavour to fix the problems, failure to notify Orlando4Villas or the Local property manager in writing whilst in resort, All compalints filed after the departure date will not be considered.
ou should immediately notify the Company or the on-site property manager of any problems relating to the Property. The Company will reasonably endeavor to fix the problems but will not consider complaints filed after you have left the Property.
IMPORTANT: Regal Palms charges a daily resort fee per townhome (not per person) which is not included in our nightly rates. Orlando4Villas authorize all of its management companies to deal directly, promptly and immediately with any concerns or complaints our guests may have during their stay. The management company has the rights to negotiate directly with the guest in order to resolve any issue or concern at that point in time. The guest is required to register any complaint with the management company involved and demand proof of the claim. Orlando4Villas will not accept any unregistered complaints made after the stay. Refunds or compensation will not be provided to a guest if the claim was not registered with the management company during the guest’s dates of stay. The claim must then be validated by the management company.
Emerald Island Resort Access Card
Our gate access cards serve as your passport around Emerald Island. You’ll need one to have a vehicle on property as well as access the amenities throughout the Resort. One card is required per vehicle, cost is $20.00 per vehicle
Reunion Resort Membership
A security deposit is required for all Exclusive Homes at Reunion Resort 7+Bedrooms. The amount of deposit will vary depending on the size of the house. $500.00 - $1500.00 security deposit is required.at the discretion of the owner or property manager. 6 Bedrooms Plus If you are renting a large home to celebrate any type of event, we will need to be notified of this prior to finalizing your reservation, additional fees may apply and all events are subject to approval.For the larger homes the security deposit is $3000 during holiday periods such as Easter/Passover it is $7,500. For all other homes it is $1,500 and $3000 during Holiday Periods.
The map location shown on each listing will only show the area in which the home is located.
Liability – All properties are privately owned and neither the owners nor Orlando4Villas , the management company, accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused.
Vacation Homes for Sale - If a property should go on the market for sale or in the event a property should sell and no longer be available for rentals, Orlando4Villas will make every effort to find similar accommodations. If we cannot find a comparable accommodation the renter will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a complete refund of monies paid for your vacation rental only. Excludes flights, attraction tickets, car rentals.
Price Policy - The owners reserve the right to increase or decrease their prices shown on this website at any time. The price shown on the booking confirmation will be the price that applies when you made your booking.
Changes to Orlando4Villas Website - Orlando4Villas takes great pride in our service and are continually striving to make improvements to the website. Orlando4Villas Ltd reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) any part of http://www.orlando4villas.com change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice
I understand and accept the cancellation policy of Orlando4Villas as follows:
- If you should have to cancel your reservation, please notify us in writing immediately. In the event of cancellation, the following charges apply:
- 8 weeks prior to the arrival date loss of deposit (in some cases this can be transferred to another date) less than 8 weeks - 100% rental charge. For most reasons beyond your control cancellations will be covered by your Travel insurance
- We reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled if we do not receive the balance by the due date. Please note failure to respond to final payment notices and telephone messages will result in the cancellation of your reservation, to reinstate your reservation there will be a £50.00 or $75.00 charge for administration and it’s based on availability. This becomes applicable if we have no correspondence with the lead name
- In case of "force majeure" your booking may need to be terminated prior to the scheduled conclusion of your booking, this is unlikely to occur, although if the situation arises we will not be able to offer refunds, Your Travel Insurance may cover you for these events
- Orlando4Villas will not warrant or accept responsibility for any misrepresentation provided by the villa owner. We simply provide a service for property owners to display their rental accommodation on this website we have made every effort to ensure that all the information we provided on this website is correct. We cannot be held responsible for any other subsequent alterations made; it is the advertisers responsibility to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Any dispute regarding the vacation home must be dealt with the homeowner or local property manager directly. All owners listing their Property on Orlando4Villas have been verified
- The owners or agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, flood, and technical/weather, problems with transport, aircraft grounding, and closure of airports
- All homes listed on Orlando4Villas are of the highest standard. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your vacation home then please make contact us immediately, we will try to relocate you into a similar standard home but this cannot be guaranteed All vacation homes listed on Orlando4Villas do have a local property management company and do reserve the right to change without notice fixtures, fittings and general decor as part of ongoing development and maintenance of the property. Orlando4Villas will not be held responsible for any acts, omissions and changes beyond our control of our principals (such as rental management companies and property owners) or of those for whom we act in the capacity of agents, over whom we have no control
- In the unlikely event that due to circumstances beyond our control we need to make changes or cancel your booking, we will inform you as soon as possible. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be held liable to refund monies already paid by you the client
- All the vacation homes listed on Orlando4Villas are maintained by local management companies, Orlando4Villas Does Not accept any responsibility for the malfunction for any Electrical equipment. This includes such things as Pool Heating & Air-Conditioning/Cable TV/Telephone Services/Internet Services
- Guests using our homes are responsible for all damage and missing inventory items or loss occurring during their stay and the cost of repair/replacement - please note that guest liability in this respect is not limited to the security deposit amount
- Please note that, as Florida is a tropical State, insects such as ants and the like are occasionally inevitable, and are not cause for complaint. The villas are treated periodically as part of a pest and termite control program. All villas are professionally cleaned and serviced
- Orlando4Villas villa owners do not accept liability for any injury, damage or loss sustained by any member of your party or by any persons entering the home during your rental period
- Web site accuracy: Please note, the information and prices shown on Orlando4Villas website may have changed by the time you come to book your stay. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website and prices at the time of booking, regrettably errors do occasionally occur
- We reserve the right to change the reservation if circumstances beyond our control make that home no longer available for reasons such as house sold, damaged home, double booked or Declined by Owner
- Parties, weddings and events are strictly prohibited in any of our properties, unless prior permission has been approved by the owner or local property manager. Violation of this rule can lead to eviction from the property with no refund
- Jurisdiction: This contract is subject to and shall be construed solely in accordance with the laws of England and America. All parties herby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and U.S Courts. This Reservation becomes a binding agreement once you submit or send Payment or provide your credit card information for your rental deposit. By sending a payment or providing a credit card number in response to your booking a vacation home with Orlando4Villas constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these terms, conditions and restrictions as printed above. YOU ARE AGAIN REMINDED OF THE ADVISABILITY OF TAKING OUT ADEQUATE TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY.
We wish you & your family a Great Vacation!